dBrand new AI tablet keyboard, with unrivaled prediction and split key layout!
SwiftKey Tablet X builds on TouchType's SwiftKey keyboard to offer a tablet-optimized typing experience, with special a special thumb typing split layout, cloud-based personalization, a new prediction engine and a host of other UI improvements.
Enhanced tablet layouts
Type super-fast with your thumbs using our award winning custom split key layout in landscape mode, or switch to a more traditional layout. However you like to type, SwiftKey Tablet X works for you.
World-leading language technology
SwiftKey Tablet X is based on the new version of TouchType's advanced Fluency language inference engine... the world's most accurate prediction and correction technology.
Personalize your SwiftKey typing experience with data from your Facebook, Twitter and Gmail, as well as your sent SMS messages. Our new cloud-based personalization makes for an unparalleled personal typing experience.
Typing styles to suit you
With SwiftKey Tablet X, we’ve fine-tuned typing styles to match the way you use your phone, in order to maximize efficiency and make typing messages a breeze. Choose precise if you're prediction-led and like SwiftKey to complete your words for you. Choose rapid if you prefer to write your words out in full, but tend to make typos and errors. SwiftKey will tidy them up for you.
Personal input modeling
SwiftKey Tablet X dynamically adapts to mirror the way you interact with your tablet, using advanced machine learning to modify the properties of the keyboard surface. The result is predictions that are based not just on your language, but also the way you type.
SwiftKey Tablet X comes with three exciting, high quality HD themes: light, dark and neon.
See our FAQ, support forum and contact us for help via http://support.swiftkey.net/
We take your privacy seriously. This app does not store any password data and all language data learned on your device is never transferred.
Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
(enable up to three at once)
Support for QWERTY, QWERTZ, QZERTY, AZERTY, Scandinavian and Russian layouts.
Runs on all tablet devices with Android 2.X or 3.X.
* There are some issues with DPI layout and notes app when using the HTC Flyer; these are being looked into.
* The keyboard is a little too wide on Archos tablet devices, where a sidebar sits in front of it.
* There are still occasional problems with personalization over a mobile network. Use wifi in the event that this happens.
* Certain applications are known still to suffer from repeated character problems in specific situations. In particular, there is a problem when deleting the first word in message in WhatsApp. We are currently talking to the WhatsApp team to find a fix for this. We have also had reports of problems with the search box on the homepage in Dolphin Browser HD.
* Deleting the first word in a sentence on hard keyboards will change the shift state of the first character (i.e. from upper to lower or vice versa). If this delete action is repeated, the shift state will alternate.
-Released By The Market Militia-