Requirements: Android 1.5+
Overview: Access your computer from your Android, and never leave anything behind.
If it’s on your computer, it’s in the palm of your hand. Directly control your Mac or PC, all your programs and all your files – like that important presentation for your boss or that application that only exists on your work computer – with a simple click.
LogMeIn Ignition for Android lets you remotely access one or more computers anywhere, anytime. So you never have to worry about leaving anything behind.
• Put your off-ice in the palm of your hand.
• Remotely run any business application like CRM, ERP, Salesforce, MS Off-ice.
• Remotely access your computer as if you’re sitting right in front of it.
• Take your computers wherever you go.
• Have your files and contacts with you at all times.
• Give your family IT support without having to be at their machine.
• Super quick, super easy.
• Simple to install and set up in minutes.
• Automatic settings for optimized speed and performance.
To Get Started:
1. Create a free account at LogMeIn.com.
2. Install the LogMeIn Free software on as many PCs or Macs you want to access.
3. Purchase LogMeIn Ignition from the Android Market.
4. Now you’re ready to access your computers from anywhere with Ignition.
• Works on Android 1.5 and greater
• Works with LogMeIn software on your computer (LogMeIn Free or Pro2)
• Intuitive and flexible navigation modes – screen moves, mouse moves
• Optimized for Android tablets (e.g. Galaxy Tab)
• Search computers to quickly locate a computer
• Multiple monitor switch
• Access full onscreen keyboard
• Stream sound from your Win-based PC (with Pro2)
****** Important Notice *****
1. LogMeIn Ignition for Android works with LogMeIn Free. Optionally, users can choose to use LogMeIn Pro2 as well. Once you purchase LogMeIn Ignition from the Android Market, you will need to install either version of the LogMeIn software on the computers that you want to access from your Android device. Once you have purchased the Ignition app from the market, no other purchase from LogMeIn is required to use the Ignition app.
You will need to create an account at LogMeIn.com and your new account includes a complimentary 30-day trial of LogMeIn Pro2 to use the file transfer, remote printing, remote sound and other premium features via web browsers on your desktop. Some premium features in LogMeIn Ignition for Android, such as remote sound, require LogMeIn Pro2. Even after the Pro2 trial expires, you can keeping using Ignition and it’ll automatically work with LogMeIn Free. No changes are required on your part. With LogMeIn Free, you get unlimited remote control from your desktop or Android device, and you can install Free on an unlimited number of computers.
2. LogMeIn Ignition license is not transferrable between iOS and Android.
3. This app is for buyers in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, United States.
What's in this version:
- Fixed character duplication issue with certain keyboards.
Provided by: -Market Militia-